Thursday 29 August 2013

Open House Business Launch and first market

whew, glad that is over :-)

I have been very busy behind the scenes preparing for my open house  Business Launch for Close to My Heart. Below are a sample of the cards and scrapbook pages that I made.

 



the Thursday before, I also received my Cricut Expression 2 machine, and that was quite a distraction from preparing for the open house.

One of the first cuts I made was for a sign for my new business, that I can use for markets, etc.



Its attached to a 12 x 36" canvas with Liquid Glass, and I have another 24 x 24"canvas that I will decorate with papers and embellishments.

My first market is going to be at the Grand Avenue State School Fete, on Sunday 15th September 8am to 3pm. There will also be lots of rides, food and other stalls, so come on down if you are in the area :-)

Grand Avenue State School
152 Woogaroo Street
Forest Lake QLD 4078, Australia
+61 7 3372 0555



I am now eagerly awaiting the arrival of my Cricut CTMH Artiste cartridge, and will post some new projects with that.



Yours in craft,
Monika







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! I love to hear what you think of the art work, and what you would like to see next. If you like what you see, please subscribe :-)